Aviation, Travel & Hospitality in New Zealand

Study Aviation in New Zealand

Students need to take TOFEL/IELTS test for studying aviation courses like pilot training, flight mechanics, air traffic management, cabin crew, air hostess, air ticketing, etc. in New Zealand.


Study Travel & Tourism in New Zealand

Tourism sector of New Zealand is largest export industry of the country. It is one of the famous adventure tourism destinations in the World. To study travel and tourism in New Zealand, students are required to take TOFEL/IELTS or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English. In the absence of IELTS or TOFEL certificate, students can appear for an internal English placement test conducted by various colleges of New Zealand.


Study Hospitality in New Zealand

The hospitality industry of New Zealand is growing remarkably as it is a famous adventure tourism destination in the World. To study hospitality course in New Zealand, students are required to take International Baccalaureate diploma and TOFEL/IELTS.

© 2018 Firefly e-Ventures Ltd.